Sunday, January 22, 2023

January 22, 2023. Random thoughts

 I wonder why crime shows appeal to so many people, me included. I sit there horrified at the crime but still watch show after show. Is it the thrill of the outrageous crime being committed or the fact that, hopefully by the end of the show the perpetrators will be caught?

I honestly don’t know the answer to that. I would much rather be doing something productive with my time, yet I sit in my bed or on the couch and watch show after mind-numbing show. I heard a preacher say something the other day that got me thinking.  He said the Satan has been called the prince of the air. And if you’ve watched any movies or tv show in the last 20 years, I think you’ll agree that he is definitely the prince of the “airwaves”.  

Father in heaven, protect us from the evil one. 

No comments: