Thursday, September 2, 2010

Busy Week!

Sunday, the husband of one of the ladies from our church passed away unexpectedly.

Monday, I got to keep Jade and Kisha and the kids came over to play. We had a fun day, just sitting around talking.

Tuesday, after we "did" school, I took the kids to Bonnie's to swim with Kisha's kids. Joyce and JaBen came over and Caroline came over and we talked for a while. We should get together more often. I really enjoy the company.

The funeral for Mr. S. was this Wednesday. I took food and stayed to help.

On the way back to church Wednesday, I got a call from Bonnie to tell me that Chris, one of my nephews, fell from a tree in his backyard and was taken by helicopter to Gainesville. He has a broken sacrum and his pelvic bone is broken so he will have to be in a wheel chair until it heals.

I picked his two brothers up from school today (Thursday) and kept them until Celia came and got them. It was nice. I made spaghetti and fed them and then Celia ate with me and I sent Lanier a plate. It isn't very often I get to do that for one of my sisters. I like it when I can help one of them. Celia was so tired and now she didn't have to fix supper when she got home. Yay.

Tina and Sally had a scary episode on the way to town today.

Chris is supposed to come home tomorrow. I hope all goes well. I will have to get the boys again and I will be keeping the Jadester again. We love her so much. I will hate it when she starts daycare. Why can't they just give her to me!!! :)

Well, I'm off to read the Bible with the kids and hopefully get to sleep before eleven.

No comments: