Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cleaning

Isaac, Jamie and I cleaned and wiped down the frig, rearranged and wiped down the shelves of my two pantries, and 3 small cabinets by my back door, swept and straightened the shoe rack, also by the back door, and homeschooled. I hope the pantry stays neat for more than 2 seconds. That is usually how long such endeavors last.

I made bread: a cinnamon loaf, a plain loaf and six rolls. I also made homemade biscuits for breakfast. After I rest for a few minutes, I am going to make grape jelly. Of course, there's always laundry to do and supper to get ready. I am cooking Ezekiel Stew, I hope it tastes as good as it smells. When we cleaned out the frig we started the stew with some left overs and it kind of snowballed. Now it is a gigantic pot full of chicken and veggies, and whole grains.


No comments: